For more information and to register, contact Jim Lockhart at (719) 385-0045 or firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Friday evening, April 7th.
This hike is posted on multiple forums so you must contact Jim directly to register.
- If your plans change and you will not attend, please notify the hike leader as soon as possilbe.
- Participants should bring lunch, plenty of water and snacks, clothing suitable for the weather conditions, including rain gear, and good footwear. Note any special instructions in the hike or camping announcement.
- Keep your fellow hikers and yourself safe. Wild Connections practices coronavirus precautions. We ask participants to be fully vacinated and wear masks if traveling to the trailhead with those who are not members of their household.
- Leave your dogs at home. Registered Service dogs are OK.
- Leave no trace, pack out your trash, take no souveniers.